Kamby Bolongo Mean River named one of 25 Important Books of the 2000s by HTML Giant

KBMR was named one of 25 Important Books of the decade by HTML Giant. And was a Page One selection of New & Noteworthy Books by Poets & Writers Magazine.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

No news today - Guest Post - Amelia Gray

Sandy one-two, the floor's so dull it looks lined with feathers. It looks sandy like the beach. Is there anything as dull as determining the dullness of a floor? I've got a sinus pressure, my head is a shell. The sound of the ocean is inside. There's a throb of water between my ears. If it started leaking onto the floor, the water, there is nobody here who would be surprised. I'm saying, if there was anybody here, they would not be surprised. Nobody is here, I'm saying. Come over.

Amelia Gray is the author of AM/PM (Featherproof Books) and Museum of the Weird (FC2). Her first novel, THREATS, is due Winter 2012 from Farrar, Straus and Giroux.

No comments:

Post a Comment